Here is a little tool I knocked up for migrating customers from the HELM 3 hosting control panel over to the WHMCS billing system. If you have a lot of clients to migrate this will save you a lot of time manually entering the data.
It runs on Railo, which is the only requirement. It only migrates client data, not the actual websites or packages etc. It can be downloaded from github here.
If you are not a developer and would like some custom functionality added, then feel free to contact me for a quote.
- Field mapping
Map your HELM fields to WHMCS fields, including custom fields
Store as JSON for future use
- Selective user migration
migrate as many resellers or users as you like, just click to toggle add/remove from the list.
toggle all users/resellers
- User filtering
filter active, suspended, cancelled users
- User search
find specific users by name, email, company, user id
Tells you which users failed and which succeeded
- Export results as excel spreadsheet
- Optionally send WHMCS welcome email
- Optionally send your own custom email template
- Enable/Disable data validation
- Enable/Disable SMS using SMS Addon from WHMCS Now
- Assign clients to client groups