Here are my personal terms and conditions for dealing with clients as well as any company that provides me with goods and/or services.
I have intentionally kept them free of jargon and legalese to make them as easy to understand as possible.
By entering into any contract with me you hereby agree to and are bound by these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions may be changed or amended at any time at my own discretion.
Rates and Payments
- My standard rate for my time during normal business hours is as follows. These rates apply unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Onsite Work £65ph (Mon – fri, 9am – 6pm)
- Offsite (remote) work £50 ph (Mon – fri, 9am – 6pm)
- For urgent requests outside of business hours, my rate is £95 ph. This rate will be charged at my own discretion.
- If I am required to enlist the services of any 3rd party then any associated costs will be passed on to my client.
Note: I do not add any markup onto this.
- All invoices will be due on receipt unless otherwise stated.
- Your own payment terms are not applicable and do not override mine.
- For new clients, a deposit may be required in advance of any work being done.
- In the case of quoted/estimated work, the standard deposit is 50% of said quote/estimate.
- For ad-hod consultancy/development work paid by the hour a pre-payment for x number of hours would be required, where x would be an amount agreed on a job by job basis.
- Until payment is made in full, I retain full copyright and IPR on any works.
- I reserve the right to “UNDO, REVERSE, REMOVE” any work that was done should I not be paid in full or should there be any dispute over the work done.
- Travel costs
Travel within Thanet area is covered by my hourly rate. Any travel further afield may incur additional costs.
If adequate parking if not available, then any parking related costs/charges will be billed to the client.
My billable time includes but is not limited to, those services listed below
- Support &Trouble Shooting
- Dispute resolution
- Legal Action
- Any time spent dealing with issues/problems caused by any 3rd party providers/suppliers and/or their failure to provide subscribed or paid for products and/or services, including but not limited to:- Support tickets, phone calls, emails, letters, trouble shooting, diagnosing, testing, replacement of software/hardware or related consumables.
- In the case of my own providers/suppliers, they will be billed directly.
- in the case of suppliers/providers of clients, the client will be billed.