THE DARK SIDECyber Criminals are everywhere
Return to the Light Side
- On average, 37,000 websites are hacked every single day
- The AV-TEST Institute registers over 250,000 new malicious programs every day.
- There are nearly 1 BILLION malware attacks every year.
- The number of ransomware attacks on businesses tripled last year, jumping from one attack every two minutes in Q1 to one every 40 seconds by Q3
- 71% of companies targeted by ransomware attacks have been infected.
- mail is still the #1 delivery vehicle for most malware (just not ransomware)
- 85 percent of organizations have suffered phishing attacks
Take precautions you must, hire a Jedi Master you should.